Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

pre-halloween stuff

For tomorrow, prepare for the quiz on chapter 12. There will be 20 multiple choice questions.

For Halloween, you may dress up!
1) Come in lame costume of some type and get 1 point. ("I'm wearing a Red Sox hat: I'm Dustin Pedroia!")

2) Come in a good costume of some type and get 2 points ("I've got a hat, beard and jersey! I'm Dustin Pedroia!")

3) Come in costume as a historical figure and get 3 points. ("I've got a beard, crown, toga-ish dress and strappy sandals! I'm Cleopatra!")

Costumes should cost as little as possible (read: do not go out and buy/rent some elaborate get up!), not include overt weaponry, (read: even if the person used a weapon, leave it at home...)  and be school appropriate (read: Don't do the following: "I'm only wearing a carpet! I'm Cleopatra when she met Julius Caesar!")

Tonight, watch this 20 minute video on Attila the Hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment