Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Homework for March 28--Long Weekend!

For the long weekend, read the next chapter, all the parts that are not about the US.  So that's pages 853-860, page 864-867, and page 870-874.  Feel free to read the stuff about the US (mexican american war through reconstruction) if you like...

We will not be discussing this in class ever, so you are on your own for this chapter.

If you want to do a re-write, you need to send me an email about the fact that you are doing it (so I can have a sense of how many will need to be re-scored), and they will need to be in my hands (with the originals) by the end of the school day on Tuesday! (that's 2:00, not 2:05...) I will not accept work that is late.

We will not be having a test on Wednesday.  It will happen the following week.  I'll tell you the date when we return, but likely Tuesday the 9th...

No comments:

Post a Comment