Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

In class on Tuesday, November 8

Ok folks, so the word from the doctor is that I will likely not be back to work this week--The name for my pain is pneumonia, so I gotta do 48 hours in quarantine and then get re-evaluated on Wednesday.  I'll be updating grades on Aspen slowly over the next two days, so you won't see a final grade until after Wednesday night at the earliest.

So, for Tuesday in class, I've put up a presentation with an overview of what's important from chapter 13, so take some time to look that over here at link #1
Note that it is a google based presentation, and it opened fine on my iPad through the link, so you shouldn't have any trouble getting it to load.

Then, when you are done with that, proceed onward to link #2.  It is a compilation of images from different facets of the Byzantine Empire. Poke around the gallery at different images.  Then post on your blog: What trends do you notice about the architecture?  Is it distinctive? Is it designed to be functional or decorative or both? Do you see any influences on American architecture?

Finish reading the chapter for homework, as well as any of the above you didn't finish in class.

Please give your parents a head's up that I may not be able to be at Parent Teacher Conferences on Thursday if the doctor doesn't give me a clean bill of health on Wednesday.  If they've included contact information on the google form I'll be in touch with them when I get back to school and set up something else if Thursday doesn't work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment