Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

For in class, November 7

Hi folks-
Sorry to not be with you today, but you don't want me around you with the version of the flu I have.  So, in class today, you'll need to each get a copy of the yellow Sources book, located in the bookshelf by the door to the mac lab. You are to work with the documents in Chapter 10 that have to do with descriptions of Constantinople, which are #s, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.  Your overall task is to determine which of the documents is the most credible source of information about Constantinople.  More specifically, determine for each document, you are to try to discern not only who wrote the document, but for whom and why was it created? Write up answers to these questions and post them to your blog.  You may work together to understand the documents, but you each must post your own entry to your own blog.

Period 4, you are to hand in your DBQ re-write and original copies to the sub, who will put them on my desk for me to get as soon as I can get back to school.

For homework, you are to read pages 325-330 in the textbook.  Hopefully I'll see you Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment