Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Homework September 20

For tonight, you get to watch a movie and then answer some questions about it! (yes, yes, stop applauding, wait until you see it...)

The movie to watch is entitled Engineering an Empire: Persia and it can be found on YouTube here. There are 5 parts to the video, and it will take about 35-40 minutes to watch it all.

The questions to answer are in a Google Form, and that is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGh2b1Y0VVpGcHZnU2FsWW00aGRxLUE6MQ.   You do not need complete sentences, etc. in your answers, just quick and simple is all I'm looking for.

11 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. Whitten this is Keval Kapadia
    the link for the google doc with the questions won't open on my computer or my iPad. Error 404 is coming up saying Not found Error 404
    The same happened with Derek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr. Whitten it's Derek DeCastro,
    the Google document with the questions will not open on my computer, laptop, or iPad. All three have the same message saying "Not found, error 404." I know the same happened with Keval.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mr. whitten

    I am experiencing the same problem as them.

    ~shilpa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mr. Whitten i am having the same problem as the other people who have commented... Its keeps giving me an error screen. I am still going to watch the video though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mr. Whitten, I am having the same problem. I've tried to open the link on my computer as well as my iPad but I keep getting the error message.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mr. Whitten,
    I'm having the same problem as well, I've tried it from my computer and iPad.
    -Sam Healey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mr. Whitten,
    The Google Docs link won't open for me either, and I've tried from my laptop and iPad.
    ~Melissa Sahagian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mr. Whitten,
    The link won't open for me either, tried from laptop and ipad.
    -Matt Swanson

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi folks-
    Not sure why it went dead, but don't sweat it at the moment...I'll see what I can figure out...

    ReplyDelete