Search This Blog

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Homework over the vacation

Over the vacation, you are to read Chapter 18 in the textbook.

You also should take some time to work on your character in the Mongol Trial! We will have a few days to work once we get back, but there won't be a lot of time...

You also have the vacation book/film project to complete over vacation.  The information on what to do is linked up here.  It is the same list as last time for acceptable books and films!  Anything not on the list already needs to be approved by me ahead of time.  And by that I mean you should not be sending me an email on January 1 saying "I'm going to watch 300, is that ok?"  I cannot guarantee that I will see your email in time to reply, so take care of this sooner, not later!

No comments:

Post a Comment