Search This Blog

Friday, May 17, 2013

Post exam

Congratulations on completing the AP Exam!  I hope it was all you dreamed about and more...

I'm pretty sure that with all the field trips today I will not be seeing any of you in class, so we will kick off May Madness on Monday.

In order to do that, you will need to have an app on your iPads that is paid, so I will be supplying it. (well, the school will be supplying it, really.) So to that end, please make sure you have your iPad in class, charged and ready to go, even if you normally use your phone.

I hope that most of you have a great time with Jay Gatsby.  I hear he's a bit of a problem child...

The rest of you, please make sure that the laws of physics still work.  We're all concerned...

And the remainder, perform well at 6 Flags.  Remember that people go there for the music...

No comments:

Post a Comment