Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

Long weekend! Still have homework...

Spend the long weekend in Classical Age India! Read all of Chapter 9, starting on page 207. Notes are optional for you, though I recommend them strongly!

I'll see if I can figure out what is going on with protopages to get the blogs to function better, and compile your suggestions into my own blog post, so check back here later on for how those will be assessed from here on out.

Lastly, bring in Guns Germs and Steel on Tuesday and I'll take those off your hands. If you bought a copy, and want to donate it to future generations, feel free to do so!

Looks like we'll be writing an in class essay the end of next week/beginning of the following week, and the test will be two weeks out or so...

Enjoy the warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment